Associate Professor Ahmet SARITAŞ
Ahmet Saritas who worked as Lecturer at Akdeniz University in Antalya until 2012 after he had worked as Synergy Center Manager at KOSGEB in Burdur between 2005 and 2008. He was working as Assistant Professor at Mehmet Akif Ersoy University in Burdur from 2012 until 2020 and he has been working in Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt University as associate professor since 2020.
He worked as Rector Consultancy, Senator, Vocational School Directorate at university, Directore at Industry Cooperation, Entrepreneurship and Business Development Center. In addition to his other duties, he is also the Director of Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt University Competition and Innovation Center (REKMER).
In addition to his university assignments, he worked for TBMM parliamentary advisory, Turkish Patent and Trademark Office Information and Documentation Unit Responsibility, OSYM Exam Coordinator, President at Burdur City Council Economic and Social Development Group. Also, he worked to found MAKU-BAKA Technocity. Having worked in the establishment of MAKÜ – BAKA Technocity, SARITAŞ also took part in many boards inside and outside the university and served as a Member of the Board of Directors. Moreover, Saritas also had various overseas tasks at Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency.
He was the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the International Trade Congress (UTIK 2014), the first of which was held in Burdur. Same time, in 2014, as a guest of Yunus Emre Institute, he gave a seminar on “Political Aspect of Mehmet Akif” in Albania and also he gave a seminar “Expo 2016 Antalya” in Hungary within the scope of Erasmus Exchange Programme. He organized many activities and 2 national congresses with the student community of UNİAK and GEBİR (Development and Development Society), for which he was an academic advisor at the university.
Saritas who has degree Assosicate Professor Position in marketing, has worked in Marketing, Branding, Entrepreneurship, Strategy Development, Project management, Social Media, Sectorial Clustering, Government Incentives and Management in Family Business. He also provides consultancy and training services to many companies and non-governmental organizations. Sarıtas has given nearly 100 trainings and conferences in many provinces of Turkey. He has given trainings, seminars and conferences for SMEs, entrepreneurs and youth in all of the Western Mediterranean Region Chambers of Commerce and Industry, in many Public Institutions and Organizations including the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology, and the Ministry of Youth and Sports.
Ahmet Saritas was born in –Sereflikochisar- Ankara in 1981. After completing his primary and secondary education in Antalya, he graduated with honors from Akdeniz University, Faculty of Economics and Administration in 2003, and then graduated with master degree at the same university in 2007. In 2012, he competed his PhD education in Suleyman Demirel University. Ahmet Saritas who knows English, has articles and scientific projects, papers in various journals and newspapers and books.
Published Books and Book Chapters
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS AND ADMINISTRATION CONCEPTS METHODOLOGIES TOOLS AND APPLICATIONS (2015), IGI GLOBAL, USA,
- GOVERNMENT SYSTEM: CHANGE IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, Chapter Name: (POLITICAL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS IN THE PRESIDENCY SYSTEM: USA CASE (2018), Hiper Press,
- NEW MARKETING APPROACHES, Chapter Name: (SOCIAL MARKETING), (2018), Gazi Kitabevi,
- CURRENT SUTUATION OF TURKEY’S MARBLE SECTOR, PROBLEMS AND RECOMMENDATION (2008), Asil Press, Book Chapter.
- MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL PROBLEMS IN SMe AND FAMILY BUSINESSES (2015), Orion Press.
Some Of The Articles Published in International Refereed Journals
- ELECTIONS AND SOCIAL MEDIA: AN OVERVIEW. Abstract Announcement for International Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainable Development (IJSESD), (2015).
- AN ANALYSİS ON POLİTİCAL CONTENT OF POLİTİCAL PARTİES’S WEBSİTES; 26TH TERM TURKEY PARLİAMENT MEMBERS. Mehmet Akif Ersoy University Social Science Institute Journals, (2016).
- THE SIGNIFICANCE OF POLITICAL MARKETING ACTIVITIES IN TERMS OF VOTERS BEHAVIOR: A STUDY. Süleyman Demirel University Social Science Institute Journals, (2016).
- A FIELD RESEARCH ON ACCOUNTING – FINANCING PROBLEMS FACEDBY SME’s. The Journal of Global World Academy, (2016).
- EFFECTS OF INSTITUTIONALIZATION ON FAMILY BUSINESS IN INTERNATIONAL MARKETING ACTIVITIES. Bitlis Eren University Social Science Institute Journals, (2016).
- A RESEARCH ON THE LEVEL OF USE OF THE ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEM BY BUSINESS MANAGERS: THE CASE OF BURDUR, Journal of Finansal ve Ekonomik Yorumlar, (2015).
- SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYSIS: AN APPLICATION IN THE DOMESTIC APPLIANCES’ SECTOR IN TURKEY, The Journal of Süleyman Demirel University Economics and Administrative Sciences , (2017).
- A RESEARCH ON THE INFLUENCE OF GLOBAL BRAND PERCEPTIONON CONSUMER BEHAVIORS. Journal of Bartın İktisadi İdari Bilimler Fakültesi, (2017).
- SPORT MARKETING AND SPONSORSHIP: CASE OF TURKISH AIRLINES CORPORATION. SPMJ – Stratejik Public Management Journal, (2017).
- A RESEARCH TO DETERMINE THE ENTREPRENEURIAL TENDENCY OF UNİVERSITY STUDENTS. Journal of Social Science of Anemon Muş Alparslan University, (2017).
- SECTORAL CLUSTERING ANALYSIS BASED ON THE PORTER MODEL: A STUDY IN THE BATI AKDENİZ REGION. . Mehmet Akif Ersoy University Social Science Institute Journals, (2017)
- A STUDY TO DETERMINE THE INFLUENCE OF ORGANIZATIONAL SUPPORT ON ORGANİZATIONAL COMMITMENT: CASE OF MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN BURDUR. International Journal Of Academic Value Studies, (2017)
- THE EFFECT OF SOCIAL MEDIA USE ON CONSUMER BEHAVIORS:UNIVERSITY STUDENT EXAMPLES. Journal of Education and Society in 21st Century, (2017)
- USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA AS AN INNOVATIVE CHANNEL IN MARKETING COMMUNICATION. Journal of Uluslararası iktisadi ve İdari İncelemeler, (2017)
- EXAMINING THE ATTITUDES OF YOUNG PEOPLE TOWARDS GREEN PRODUCTS ACCORDING TO SOME DEMOGRAPHIC VARIABLES. Turkish Journal of Social Research, (2018)
- A FIELD INVESTIGATION ON INVESTIGATION OF BUSINESS ENTERPRISES AND OPERATION PERFORMANCE ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP. Journal of Turkish Studies, (2018)
- THE ROLE OF INTEREST İN ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS OF CONSUMER ACTIVITIES DETERMINED BY GREEN PURCHASING BEHAVIOR. Journal of Social Research and Behavioral Sciences, (2018)
- A FIELD STUDY OF HEDONIK SHOPPING IN TERMS OF SOME DEMOGRAPHIC VARIABLES. International Journal of Social Sciences, (2018)
- A LITERATURE SCREEN FOR CONTENT MARKETING. Journal of Social Research and Behavioral Sciences
Some Of The Presented at Congresses
- USE OF İNFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES IN POLITICAL MARKETING IN TURKEY, 1st International Scientific Researches Congress, Madrid – Spain, 2016,
- HALAL PRODUCT PERCEPTION OF INFLUENCE ON CONSUMER BEHAVIOR, 2nd International Congress of Social Sciences, China to Adriatic, Hatay – Turkey, 2016,
- URBAN MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR THE FORMATION OF A CITY BRAND: CASE OF MELBOURNE, 2nd Kentfor, Tekirdağ – Turkey, 2017,
- FACTORS OF PURCHASİNG DECİSİON AND MEASURİNG BRAND LOYALTY: AN EMPİRİCAL STUDY OF AUTOMOTİVE SECTOR, Proceedings of the Seventh Annual International Conference on Global Business,Engineering, Energy, Agriculture and Health ((ICGBEEAH2017)), Manhattan, New York, USA, 2017,
- COMPARİSON OF THE MUNİCİPALİTY MANAGEMENT MODELS FOR THE METROPOLİTAN MUNİCİPALİTİES İN TURKEY, 3rd International Conference on SocialSciences and Education Research, Roma, Italy, 2017,
- THE RELATİONSHİP BETWEEN TRUST AND DEPENDENCY OF CONSUMERS ON TRADEMARKS, 3rd International Conference on SocialSciences and Education Research, Roma, Italy, 2017,
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: