- Posted by: admin
- Category: Journal
European Journal of Digital Economy Research (EJDER) is the official publication of TDMI (Turkish Design Management Institute).
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The ‘Journal Publishing Agreement’ form has been signed by all authors.
Section default policy
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by the European Journal of Digital Economy Research (EJDER) and its licensors.
EJDER grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your use.
– All papers published by EJDER are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This permits anyone to copy, redistribute, remix, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
EJDER does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website, i.e. all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without appropriately and conspicuously citing the original work and source or EJDER prior written permission.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to “editor @ ejderhub.com“.
Enforcement of copyright
If you illegally use any EJDER‘s copyright materials in contravention of the license above, EJDER may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of EJDER‘s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to “editor @ ejderhub.com“.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.